This course is designed to meet the requirements for the Utah Concealed Carry Permit, the Utah Concealed Carry Permit allows concealed carry in over 30 other states. It does not require Utah residency (Though Residency Restrictions apply in some states), nor does it require a pistol permit to apply for. Anyone may apply for a Utah Permit if the following conditions are true:
Minimum requirements for application for a concealed firearms permit in Utah are:
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- Proof of good character…whereas the applicant;
- has not been convicted of a felony;
- has not been convicted of any crime of violence;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving the use of alcohol;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving the unlawful use of narcotics or other controlled substances;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving moral turpitude;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving domestic violence;
- has not been adjudicated by a court of a state or of the United States as mentally incompetent, unless the adjudication has been withdrawn or reversed
- is qualified to purchase and possess a firearm pursuant to Section 76-10-503 and federal law
This course includes the Pistol Safety Course, the Fingerprinting for the Permit, the Photograph for the Permit, and the full paperwork application. Everyone will leave ready to apply to the state of Utah for their permit.
Please be aware the Utah Concealed Carry Permit is NOT recognized in the State of New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut. The applicant is responsible for knowing where they can carry under their license. This course subsequent to acquiring the Utah Concealed Carry Permit may help in acquiring a New York State Pistol Permit if the individual does not have one.
There are no events in the selected category